WAIKATO'S TRUSTED WEDDING FLORISTS
At Bloom Room, our weddings are as individual as our couples. Bespoke design is all about personal service and the details, and we're committed to getting these perfect for you.
WE BELIEVE THAT DETAIL IS EVERYTHING
Whether it's finding a rare but perfect English garden rose from a local grower, or sourcing a vintage broach to embellish your bridal bouquet, we understand that these details make your wedding unique to you.
Flowers play a defining role in every wedding. We believe that being involved in such an important part of your special day is a privilege. Iona, Paula and the Bloom Room team are passionate about weddings and are involved in all aspects of the day, walking you through the whole process.
TRUSTED WEDDING FLORIST
You'll be in safe hands, as wedding specialists we have been delivering exceptional weddings throughout Waikato and New Zealand for over 8 years. Winners of the NZ Wedding Industry Awards 2015 'Best Florist'.
We may not be your cheapest option. But cheap is not always best. We offer our expertise as qualified florists. We only use the highest quality flowers and foliage that will be looking fresh and alive on your big day. We also guarantee the highest standard of construction; our work will not fall apart or be flimsy.
Where do I start?
- Once you have picked your date, start to think about your theme or colour scheme (it helps if you have picked your wedding dress and bridesmaids' dress style and colour before you make a time to come and see us, this is not essential, just helpful)
- Call or email us. We will then be in touch with you to schedule a consultation at our studio.
- Meet with us and get a quote, book if you are happy, a 20% deposit is required to secure your date.
- Keep in touch for any changes.
- Get your flowers delivered or pick up from us and enjoy your perfect day.
- Don't forget to send us your lovely photos.
What will I need?
- Bridal bouquet
- Bridesmaids' bouquets
- Grooms' buttonhole
- Groomsmens' buttonholes
- Father of Bride and Groom buttonholes
- Mother of Bride and Groom Ladies buttonhole/wristlets or corsages
- Cake flowers
- Hair flowers
- Table flowers
- Church flowers
- Flower girl wand/posy/basket
- Pew flowers
- Bathroom flowers
- Wreaths or outdoor decoration
- Throw bouquet
- A Replica bouquet in Silk flowers as a keepsake
Don't forget to book your hairdresser....
Their talented team are skilled at wedding hair design and make up.
Why not book a consultation with a salon stylist together with you wedding flower consultation?