Wedding Flowers with Distinction
We want your wedding day to be the most memorable day of your life and we know it is the magic of flowers that can help achieve this. From planning to staging, you will enjoy a "boutique" experience and feel the passion our team share for flowers and design. The first meeting with us, over a Coffee or two, is about getting to know one another, discussing dreams, ideas and inspirations, your personal likes and memories, the venue, your gown... Each and every detail will allow us to create an emotional atmosphere with flowers that reflect your style. No matter how intimate and romantic or grand and opulent your wedding may be, our creativity, seamless logistics, impeccable service and guidance will allow you to relax and relish every second of your unforgettable day.
If you are wanting well crafted, superbly fresh flowers for your important day ~ Call us to arrange a wedding consultation
Where do I start?
- Once you have picked your date, start to think about your theme or colour scheme (it helps if you have picked your wedding dress and bridesmaids' dress style and colour before you make a time to come and see us, this is not essential, just helpful)
- Call or email us. We will then be in touch with you to schedule a consultation at our studio.
- Meet with us and get a quote, book if you are happy, a 20% deposit is required to secure your date.
- Keep in touch for any changes.
- Get your flowers delivered or pick up from us and enjoy your perfect day.
- Don't forget to send us your lovely photos.
What will I need?
- Bridal bouquet
- Bridesmaids' bouquets
- Grooms' buttonhole
- Groomsmens' buttonholes
- Father of Bride and Groom buttonholes
- Mother of Bride and Groom Ladies buttonhole/wristlets or corsages
- Cake flowers
- Hair flowers
- Table flowers
- Church flowers
- Flower girl wand/posy/basket
- Pew flowers
- Bathroom flowers
- Wreaths or outdoor decoration
- Throw bouquet
- A Replica bouquet in Silk flowers as a keepsake